Terms & Conditions
The small print.
- Meaning of words: The “client” is any passenger or passengers to be or being or having been transported by the “carrier”. The “carrier” is Vanoise Prestige S.A.R.L. registered office Residence Airelle, Appartement 411, Rue de l'Ariondaz, 73120, ST BON TARENTAISE, France. “Transfer” means any journey to transport passengers and their luggage. A “private” transfer is a booking placed by the client for one or more designated passengers for exclusive occupation of the vehicle transporting the client and any designated passengers. A “Shared” transfer is a booking placed by the client for one or more designated passengers to be transported by the carrier with other clients who have placed a separate booking for a similar transfer with the carrier.
- Any verbal or written quotation provided by the carrier will include all taxes and tolls unless otherwise stated at the time of quoting.
- Upon receiving the client’s acceptance of a transfer quotation verbally, by text or by email, the client is deemed to have entered a contract with the carrier under the terms and conditions of service herein.
- Upon receiving acceptance of a transfer quotation by the client the carrier will provide a written confirmation of the transfer booking by email and this written confirmation is the client’s ticket.
- All clients and their luggage are transported subject to these terms and conditions of service. In the event of a booking for two or more people the client placing the booking is deemed to be acting as an authorised agent accepting these conditions on behalf of the other passenger (s).
- Payment for transportation must be provided in cash (Euros) or cheque (Euros) to the carrier by the client upon the completion of a single journey as detailed in the quotation supplied by the carrier unless otherwise stated to include any additional charges as detailed within these terms and conditions.
- In the event of the client cancelling a booking more than 7 days before the time of the transfer booked there will be no cancellation charges. In the event of the client cancelling a booking more than 48 hours but less than 7 days before the time of the transfer booked the client will be required to pay 25% of the fee quoted for the single journey that is being cancelled. In the event of the client cancelling a booking less than 48 hours before the time of the transfer booked the client will be required to pay 50% of the fee quoted for the single journey that is being cancelled. A "no show" where the client does not present him/herself for the transfer and has not given notification to the carrier of his/her intention to not use the pre-issued ticket will be charged at 100% of the value of the transfer. All cancellation charges must be paid by the client to the carrier by cheque in Euros or credit card in Euros within 7 days of the cancelled transfer booking. In certain circumstances the client may be able to claim this amount through their travel insurance.
- In the event of the client’s travel being delayed the carrier will wait for up to 60* minutes from the original scheduled arrival time free of charge. After this 60* minute free allowance the client agrees when confirming a booking to pay additional waiting time at a rate of 40 Euros per hour to be charged on a pro-rata basis per minute. In certain circumstances the client may be able to claim this amount through their travel insurance.
- The carrier is not able to delay the journey for shopping or other non-essential en-route stops as determined by the carrier unless this has been agreed in advance at the time of booking.
- If the carrier is unable to wait beyond 60 minutes from the clients scheduled arrival time, the carrier reserves the right to suspend the booking and continue with other business which means the client would need to re-book upon arrival and the carrier will return as soon as possible to continue the booking. The carrier will only exercise this right in the event that the delay compromises the service to other clients bookings scheduled to follow the delayed booking. It is therefore essential the client contacts the carrier by telephone in the event of their flight departure being delayed by more than 20 minutes to advise of any delay so as the carrier can endeavour to provide the best possible service for the client.
- If the client’s flight or train is diverted to an alternative airport or rail station the carrier will endeavour where possible and subject to other booking commitments to provide the client with an alternative transfer to or from the new collection or destination address at the carriers published rate for the alternative transfer or subject to the carriers revised quotation plus any additional tolls and additional kilometres charged at a rate of 1 Euro per additional kilometre. In certain circumstances the client may be able to claim this amount through their travel insurance.
- Smoking or the consumption of alcohol or the use of illegal drugs within the transfer vehicle is not permitted at any time.
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse to transport any client who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs or who is considered by the carrier to pose a threat to the driver or other passengers.
- The carrier will endeavour to provide a transfer service to the client from the collection address detailed in the booking confirmation to the destination address detailed in the booking confirmation at the time specified in the booking confirmation with the minimum delay reasonably possible however circumstances beyond the carrier’s control may not make this possible in which case the carrier cannot be held responsible for any financial or material losses consequential or otherwise. Circumstances beyond the carriers control include but are not restricted to the following examples; a. Any circumstance effecting the client’s or driver’s safety. b. Any accident or incident causing delay whether the vehicle carrying the client is directly or indirectly involved or not involved at all. c. Any road closure or restricted access of the intended route chosen by the carrier. d. Any delays as a result of weather conditions. e. Any un-foreseen traffic delays. f. Any delay as a result of a flight or train being delayed thus delaying the carrier g. Any delay as a result of the carrier’s vehicle being detained by police, customs or any other government official. h. Any delay howsoever caused by a third party or parties to include but not be restricted to industrial action terrorism or vandalism.
- If the carrier fails for any reason within it’s control to provide or complete a transfer the carrier will provide an alternative means of transportation for the client to a value not exceeding 50% more than the amount paid by the client to the carrier for the transfer booked, subject to availability of a third party supplier to provide such a service.
- In the event of a third party supplier being contracted by the carrier to provide transportation to the client the carrier shall not be liable for any actions or the consequences of any actions of the third party supplier whilst the client is in the care of the third party supplier, and the client shall accept and travel under the public liability insurance of the third party supplier and any claims arising during the period of time the client is in the care of the third party supplier must be directed to the third party supplier, details of which will be provided by the carrier on request.
- The carrier and any vehicle operated or controlled by the carrier is fully insured and licensed to carry passengers under French law however the client’s luggage is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the carrier for loss or damage. The client should therefore ensure they have contracted appropriate travel insurance to cover this if they require.
- In any circumstances the liability of the carrier shall be limited to 750 euros per passenger.
- These terms and conditions shall not affect the client’s statutory rights under French law.
- French law governs these terms and conditions.
* 90 minutes at the carriers discretion depending on other client commitments.